PROMO HIGHLIGHT

Bloomingdale's

Are You Where you Thought You'd Be TODAY?

Are You Where You Thought
You Would Be Today?



So, I haven’t blogged in a while, and even this one will be a quickie. But I thought I would simply start out with a thought-provoking question. No doubt, as soon as you read the title of this post, your mind began to take a deep dive. Maybe you looked back 5 years ago; and now you’re thinking about your current job, or the status of your business, or even your family life. Thus, I’m sure your collective responses are wide-spread, and you really had to take some time to think about it. So, why don’t I share my answer with you to offer you some peace of mind. I'd also like to push you to move into action. So, am I where I thought I’d be today?

The answer is YES and NO.


For the most part I am; but, you see, I’ve picked up some "lessons learned" along the way. So, now you’re thinking, “But Daymond, you’re all about success mentoring, planning and coaching. So how can you answer that question in such a neutral that way?”

Travel Deals to top Destinations. Get yours now
Well, I'm not perfect. No one is; and one thing is for sure: SUCCESS and the CURRENT STATE OF YOUR DESIRES are two vastly different things. As human beings, we change and grow. We are also unpredictable, even for our own sakes. However, we can address our unpredictability by working hard to evaluate our own behaviors and fully remain aware of every moment we experience and take ownership for every action we perform.

And as if that wasn’t enough, our mindsets change so much that the things we may have thought were important years ago are not the same things we may cherish today. This is something I touch on in my book “A SIMPLE Systems Engineering Guide for Success.”

So, am I successful? YES! I AM. But, have I fully “actualized” the vision I have had in my head for where I thought I would be now? NO. Yet, I was destined to come to this conclusion to share with you: You must be “INTENTIONAL” in your pursuit of your life's plan to be ready at a moment's notice to change it up if you have to!



Thus, I can say now (and I have always been able to say this . . .) my success is on an inclining and steady burn, and it’s all because of MY INTENTIONS. But now, more than ever, my path ahead is even clearer. I now have methods that are in place to keep me going and keep me on track, oblivious and unconcerned with any distractions that might come my way. And those are what I teach to others. So, this is a question I must ask to you:

"DO YOU HAVE FIRM INTENTIONS
THAT WORK FOR YOU IN YOUR LIFE
AND WHERE YOU WANT TO BE IN LIFE?"


Have you done the necessary homework to assess your life, and then maximize your strengths and diminish your weaknesses? If not, it’s never too late to start. And if you don’t do it today, that means you will let one more day of your life slip away in the midst of an uncertain future. Although we don’t know what the future truly holds for us, God have given us this precious thing called FREE WILL that allows us to have shared dominion with Him over our own destinies.  So don't be afraid to Take Charge!


XO


Daymond "The Brands"
DaymondCo.com

Comments

Popular Posts