PROMO HIGHLIGHT

Bloomingdale's

My Brand Coaching: Why It Works . . .

               

Hi Evolver,

I’m a firm believer and enforcer of the idea that we should treasure and safeguard our time while letting no one else or nothing stand in our way of being as productive as possible. So, when it comes to life coaching, I honor my clients with the same mentality. During each session, it becomes my duty to stand by each of my client’s sides, to help them clarify their objectives, to discuss with them pertinent facts and details that mean the most for them, and to help them establish commitments for activities that give them the gains they seek.

My latest coaching term was no exception. I worked through every session with my client, always keeping in mind the vision we established in the very beginning. We stayed on task, on topic, and committed to being action oriented. In our sessions, we experienced “Ah hah!” moments that invigorated us! We uncovered so many insights that we put into action! We surprised ourselves. And with that being the case, at the end of our coaching term, I received some stellar remarks!

Obviously, each coaching session I provide to my clients is guaranteed with my commitment to protect our sacred space. I am dedicated to maintaining confidentiality; thus, I cannot share any details of any client session with anyone. However, what I can share with you, Evolver, is exactly why coaching with me is so fantastic! So, here are some highlights that you should know from our retrospective regarding “What Went Well”:

  • THE TIME MANAGEMENT PIECE

The time management efforts we established during the coaching sessions were a big help! Establishing tasks with dates while ensuring time-limited SMART goals was great!

  • MY BRANDING KNOWLEDGE

Me utilizing my knowledge as a branding expert during the coaching sessions was fantastic!

  • THE FIRST SESSION

Our initial discovery session was pivotal! There was a profound realization that the infrastructure of a well-established plan was essential.

  • OUR CAPTURE OF SMART GOALS

Creating SMART goals during our coaching sessions and capturing them in the meeting notes was extremely useful for planning purposes.

  • THE FOCUS

The focus we established during each coaching session was very beneficial.

  • BRANDING BECAME STRATEGY

As the coaching sessions went on, my client’s personal brand was fully understood. Thus, it began to be strategically utilized.

Evolver, when you’re ready to rise with me, find me at any time to begin your life coaching sessions at PLURAPRENEUR.COM. As a reminder, I coach across eight (8) different areas of life improvement. They are as follows:

  • Multi-faceted Entrepreneurship
  • Strategized Success
  • Branding On Purpose
  • Joy In Work
  • Joy In Relationships
  • Life In Optimal Health
  • Strength Through Transition
  • Integreated Soul and Purpose

In life, no one is more responsible for holding ourselves from the future we deserve than ourselves. And on the flipside of that, no one is more capable of getting us to our next levels in life than ourselves. We just need to find the right avenues to get us there. We must take action, make sacrifices, invest in ourselves, and make life-changing decisions. Life coaching with me is just one of those life-changing decisions you might be looking for.

XO

Daymond The Brand, CLC
Plurapreneur® Coaching

               

powered by
Daymond & Co. Enterprises LLC

Comments

Popular Posts