PROMO HIGHLIGHT

Bloomingdale's

What You Probably Didn't Know About Me & Real Estate . . .

If you're a licensed real estate agent, then I invite you to join me.

My superpower is branding,
and I brand my agents.

My brokerage is small and cozy, but we have big hearts! We are hardworking and dedicated to the profession of real estate. We have expertise in the areas of real estate sales and investing, human relations, and real estate law! And that’s just among the three us. So, right now, we’re perfectly poised not only to help our clients, but also to help new agents who want to join us. We still plan to remain a small firm, focused on making big, strategic moves. Yet, we are always looking to take a few more people along on the journey with us!

To discuss joining the team of Daymond & Co., reach out to Daymond at daymond.realestate@daymondco.com

WHO AM I

I’m a real estate broker now, but I’ve had my fair share of bad experiences with other firms that disappointed me in the past. Three years after getting my real estate salesperson's license, I decided to get my own broker’s license because I could never find an agency or broker that impressed me. Fees were too high, mentoring and coaching were lacking, and my needs as a new agent were barely acknowledged. Keep in mind, I’ve always run my own businesses, becoming well-versed in customer service, so I knew how to spot it when I wasn’t receiving great service from others. Meanwhile, I learned more about myself as I dove into the field of real estate. While I ran my graphic design and web development business, I figured I would get my broker’s license to expand my expertise and overall horizons. I also wanted to become the type of broker I had been looking for . . . one with depth and breath across several fields of industry. Today, I am a well-rounded professional, versed in both corporate and entrepreneurial endeavors, ready to help my clients tackle any situation from any chosen angle of execution.

WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU

@daymondco #NewConstruction #Progress in #RedOak! #JustSold in #Lancaster! Get with D+Co Real Estate to make “real” moves. 💪🏾 DAYMONDREALESTATE.COM 🏠🏡🏘 #ProgressUpdate #NewConstruction #DallasRealEstate #DallasNewConstruction #DallasNewBuild #StantheRealEstateMan #PuttingTheRealInRealEstate #DaymondDoesRealEstate #DallasRealEstateFirm #DaymondRealEstate #dallashouses #dallashomes #dallasrealestate #dfwrealestate #dallasrealestateagent #dallasrealtor #dallas #dallashomesforsale #dfwrealtor #dallrrasrealtors #realtorlife #realtor #ntxrealtor #movingtodallas #northtexasrealtor #texasrealtor #dfwrealtors ♬ Money Rain - Phonk Remix - VTORNIK

When you work with me, you work with a real estate broker who knows the real estate industry and the power of marketing and branding. That means I know how to push and highlight the team of folks I work with. Unlike many other leaders who remain steadfast pushing themselves for their own gain, I strive to help others see how they can market and brand themselves better. I have been branding and developing marketing collateral for business owners and entrepreneurs for over 20 years. I bring all of that branding power to my firm, and my team mates within Daymond & Co. Real Estate receive full benefit from that under the Daymond & Co. Real Estate umbrella. Additionally, I have a wide variety of knowledge in the field of real estate, including real estate design and development utilized to invigorate and embolden my team mates! Daymond & Co. Real Estate is that boutique real estate firm, positioned to propel every real estate agent that is a part of it.

HOW TO GET STARTED

The first step for learning how to become a real estate agent with Daymond & Co. Real Estate is setting up a meeting with Daymond or Stan the Real Estate Man. Simply click the link below to submit an quick form to get the process going!

Comments

Popular Posts