PROMO HIGHLIGHT

Bloomingdale's

New Content! My Branding Offerings!

I am "Inspiring You for '22"!
#InspiringYoufor22

 Hi Evolver!

We're in the last quarter of 2021, and that means a lot of us have started doing our year-end evaluations. We're doing some soul searching to figure out if we have completed what we set out to do at the beginning of the year. And now that our juices are flowing with those thoughts, we're quickly realizing that 2022 is right around the corner! Yikes! So, it's time to also shift our attention toward preparing ourselves for the next year.

For me and the primary client base that I serve, which includes a variety of entrepreneurs and business professionals, Personal Branding and Business Branding are a big part of what we think about. We think about whether or not our brand positioning has aligned with the marketplace responsiveness we've been seeking. And I remind my clients that branding is an ongoing journey. Yes, every year is different. Thus, as part of everyone's branding evolution, the focus on the activities which we engage always changes. That is to be expected because the marketplace is extremely dynamic. For that very reason, I offer a comprehensive solution suite for branding covering the following three (3) areas: (1) Tactical Branding Solutions, (2) Brand Design and Development Coaching and Training, and (3) Brand Design and Development Consultation.

As part of my own journey to keep my branding informative regarding what I do and what I bring to the marketplace, I also evaluate my own content to ensure I'm engaging my clients and my customers as I should.  So, I'm sharing this new content with you! If you go to my ALL NEW Daymond & Co. Creative website, you will see that I have a section on the home page entitled "Branding." When you click the "Learn More" link in that section, you will be redirected to my new content describing the Branding Services I provide.

In this last quarter of 2021, I AM INSPIRED TO INSPIRE YOU! This email is part of my "Inspiring You for '22" campaign! Remember, the early bird catches the worm. Effective branding is the proactive means of communicating what you bring to the marketplace, given its volatility and your unique gifts and talents! That's where I step help you level up your game!

Inspired Regards,

Be Your Best YOU!  XO

Daymond The Brand, CLC



Comments

Popular Posts